Dan Rubinetti, vice president at Nearshore Americas and myself will be spending the better part of next week attending the ATA Convention at the Orlando Convention Center and the Gartner Outsourcing Summit at the Gaylord Palms Resort in Orlando. (Sept. 11-14.)
Let us know if you will be at either one of these events and we’d like to invite you for a quick stop at Starbucks or a quality coffee kiosk.
Whether you are a outsourcing decision-maker, someone new to nearshoring, or a provider or consultant based anywhere in the Americas (or the world for that matter), we’d love to spend some time together.
In the course of one single year (we celebrate the one-year mark this month) Nearshore Americas has established itself as a consistently reliable source for intelligent analysis of investment opportunities in the global services industry of the Americas. Some points we’re most proud of:
- Our newsletter subscription has been extremely successful – over 3,600 individuals have registered with us to receive our newsletter
- Our sponsorship based has grown rapidly to include over 10 organizations
- Nearshore Americas is now producing live events (both face-to-face and online), E-books, white papers and printed supplements.
- I have been invited to speak at a variety of outsourcing events during the last year, including: The Global Sourcing Forum in New York City, the Mexico IMT Contact Center Forum in Mexico City, the Shared Services Exchange in Austin, the IT Alliance/ Procomer event in San Jose, Costa Rica and the Globant IT Innovations Event in New York City.
- Nearshore Americas has also been part of several important country visits/ tours, including: the Brasscom/Gartner IT Summit in Sao Paulo, Guatemala Site Visit Tour, Honduras BPO Tour, and upcoming visits to El Salvador and Jamaica.
Our mission is to continue sharing critical knowledge about the dynamic opportunities available through nearshore outsourcing. Get in touch with us by sending an email to Dan Rubinetti at Dan@Nextcoastmedia.com or myself at Kirk@nextcoastmedia.com
Kirk Laughlin Our mission is to continue sharing critical knowledge about the dynamic opportunitie
Founder and Editor, Nearshore Americas