Speaking at Nexus 2018, Jim Marshall, Head of the Emerging Manager Practice at Silicon Valley Bank, delves into the evolving innovation ecosystem in Silicon Valley, the positive and negative factors impacting the global venture capital market, and the bank’s perspective on the emerging platforms and political changes of tomorrow that have the potential to affect the IT services and BPO industries.
For more on Nexus 2018, check out the links below.
- Guadalajara – Uniquely Powerful, But is it Tapped Out?
- How Uber Chooses IT Partners Amid Constant Innovation
- Holberton School: A Different Model for Developing Software Engineers
- Technical Talent Development Strategies in an Evolving Market
- Nexus Video Interviews: Emerging Solutions for Digital Challenges
- Slideshow: Nexus ’18 Showcases Diversity and Range of Nearshore Expertise
- Nexus ’18 Takeaways: Nearshore’s Adaptability in The Era of Intelligent Automation
- Illuminate Awards 2018: Celebrating the Growth and Adaptation of Nearshore