The CIO/CTO Needs More than Technology: Interview with Rhonda Vetere on Driving IT Operations for Global Enterprises
Rhonda Vetere, the chief technology officer at Estee Lauder Companies (ELC), reveals the secrets of strong IT leadership in the latest paper published by Nearshore Americas.
In an in-depth interview, Vetere advocates a people-centric approach and explains the keys to managing a successful IT operation, including the following:
- Awareness of the technology trends that are driving change in IT;
- The importance of determining unique business dynamics;
- Ensuring accountability and availability at every level of leadership;
- Balancing an older generation of workers with the Millennials;
- Using outsourcing in a multi-sourcing strategy.
To read all of Vetere’s pertinent tips download the PDF of her exclusive interview with Nearshore Americas.