The global BPO market continues to evolve along a path that requires greater sophistication among service providers – no matter the geography.
A shift toward industry-specific support favors certain smaller country destinations that can target niche markets and build on local expertise. A country that clearly qualifies to fit in this category is the Caribbean nation of Saint Lucia.
This Nearshore Americas country analysis, written in collaboration with Invest Saint Lucia, the country’s investment promotion agency, outlines the knowledge-focused opportunity in Saint Lucia, with emphasis on particular areas of opportunity, such as Legal, Financial Technology (FinTech), Architecture, Web Services, Real Estate, and Medical, all of which have a knowledge-focused labor gap.
This free report sets out to provide information on investment opportunities specific to BPO and extending into higher-value knowledge-focused arenas. It also includes a broad assessment of the island’s capabilities, as well a competitive analysis in comparison to other markets in the Caribbean basin.
Key insights include:
- Information on the knowledge-focused opportunity in Saint Lucia
- An accurate study of labor supply, education, soft skills, and customer service capabilities
- Country benchmarks for outsourcing maturity
- Commentary on the proactive measures for the advancement of Saint Lucia’s investment climate
- Unique country data, opportunities in various verticals, company case studies, and much more.