During the opening ceremony of the CANIETI Annual Conference 2017, the Chamber’s President, Mario de la Cruz, announced the near-future plans and ambitions that the information technology sector will be focusing on in Mexico next year.
For more video features with a focus on Mexico, check out the following links.
- Creative Digital City Making Headway in Guadalajara
- Plenumsoft CIO Highlights Educational Impacts on Yucatan IT Industry
- IJALTI Director on Jalisco Tech Talent Development
- Wizeline Co-Founder on Silicon Valley’s Restrictions vs. Mexico’s Potential
- Ex-Director of HP on Passion and Drive of Mexico’s Young Populace
- iTexico Team on The Value of Mexico’s Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Qualtop CEO on Guadalajara’s Strengths and Weaknesses for Software Development