Nominations for the 2013 Power 50 ranking – the ultimate guide to the most influential executives in Latin America IT, BPO and Shared Services – are now open. Click on the word “NOMINATE” below to go straight to the Power 50 nomination form.
The Power 50 Ranking – now in its third year – strives to recognize and celebrate the most exemplary professionals in the Nearshore/Latin America outsourcing industry. Key points:
- Nominations will be evaluated by a five member panel of industry experts.
- The deadline for receiving nominations is December 15, 2012.
- In order to be considered for the Power 50, a nomination must be received by Nearshore Americas. (In other words, the final ranking will ONLY reflect the names of nominees received through our online nomination process.)
- There is no cost to participate.
- Spread the word through Twitter, using this hashtag: #nsampower50
- We thank you for your participation – Help us identify the very best leaders of our industry!
– The Power 50 Judges