Mexico is well on its way to becoming a global leader in the fourth industrial revolution (Industry 4.0), but must still take a few strides in the right direction to realize that goal.
Speaking at the CANIETI Annual Convention 2017, Alejandra Lagunes, Mexico’s Digital Strategy ringleader, stressed the country’s ongoing need to master next gen technologies, foster greater education initiatives, and lay the regulatory groundwork that will support its potential.
For more video features with a focus on Mexico, check out the following links.
- Mexico “Cannot Replace US Market” if NAFTA is Lost
- CANIETI President Announces Key Industry Objectives for 2018
- Creative Digital City Making Headway in Guadalajara
- Plenumsoft CIO Highlights Educational Impacts on Yucatan IT Industry
- IJALTI Director on Jalisco Tech Talent Development
- Wizeline Co-Founder on Silicon Valley’s Restrictions vs. Mexico’s Potential
- Ex-Director of HP on Passion and Drive of Mexico’s Young Populace