A big part of our mission at Nearshore Americas is to bring offshore/nearshore buyers, sellers and influencers together in the right, executive-level forum to interact and build partnerships. It’s not just a slogan – we have built our whole business around this one key objective.
That’s why we couldn’t be more thrilled to announce the launch of the first ever executive-level Nearshore outsourcing event – called Nearshore Nexus – coming April 26, 2011 to New York City. (*more on the location below.)
The conference is directed toward being a place for buy-side decision makers from IT services, BPO, FAO and call center domains to join together for authoritative thought leadership on offshore/nearshore outsourcing, high caliber insights on doing business in Latin America, great networking (at a fantastic venue) and partnership building. Key topics include discussions on the value proposition around nearshoring, the impact of cloud computing on offshore/nearshore service delivery, case studies on building strong client-vendor partnerships, software development trends, country-specific data and analysis, cultural compatibility and a host of other important themes.
Key Details on Getting Involved in Nearshore Nexus:
- We are inviting buy-side attendees to be our guests for no charge – just fill in your information on this registration page.
- Advisors, analysts, academics and country investment/promotion professionals are strongly encouraged to attend. There is a $295 fee to participate – and seating is limited. Sign up here.
- Vendors and service providers who are not sponsoring Nearshore Nexus as sponsors should contact Dan Rubinetti from the NSAM team to discuss other ways to support future Nearshore Americas live events, wine tastings and executive roundtables.
We will be sharing regular updates on Nearshore Nexus as the conference grows closer. But in the meantime, we want to especially single out the group of high quality service providers who have stepped up to participate in Nearshore Nexus 2011:
- PLATINUM: Capgemini
- GOLD: Ci&T, Softtek and ThoughtWorks
- PREMIERE: CommonSense, 4th Source, CPMBraxis and Stefanini
- NETWORKING BREAK: Unosquare
If you’re interesting in learning more about Nearshore outsourcing and the opportunities it can create for your business or corporate enterprise – sign up today. We’ll look for you on the show floor, in the general session or at our special rooftop wine tasting overlooking lower Manhattan! (*The event is technically in Jersey City, New Jersey – but recognizing the venue is a four-minute ride on subway from Lower Manhattan we still look at it as ‘part’ of New York City.)
-Kirk Laughlin, Editorial Director