The organizers of Nexus 2017 are inviting readers to suggest speakers and topics for this year’s event, scheduled to take place at Google’s Quad campus in Silicon Valley on May 24. (Nexus “Opening Night” will be held at nearby restaurant in Palo Alto on the night of May 23rd.)
Now in its seventh year, Nexus is the preeminent gathering of executives seeking to share insights on core Nearshore business practices, opportunities and challenges.
Organizers are requesting applicants to align their topic suggestions around these themes:
- Product development for early-stage startups
- Cross-border case studies with unique achievements in innovation
- Orienting sourcing delivery models utilizing RPA and automation
- The influence of politics on the future of Silicon Valley
- Newly developing Nearshore IT and BPO hubs
- Outstanding Nearshore customer experience cases using omnichannel platforms
- Voyagers: Latin America entrepreneurs who have made noteworthy achievements in the USA
The deadline for submitting suggestions is March 15, 2017. Readers should provide specific insights on the speakers they propose, besides explaining their relevance to the topics on the menu of discussion at the event.
Nearshore Nexus has a history of featuring some noteworthy speakers. Last year, Laura Chinchilla, former President of Costa Rica, presented the keynote speech, narrating how her Central American country came to become a thriving nearshore marketplace.