Jacobo Gonzalez, Director General of Ciudad Creativa Digital, provides an update on Guadalajara’s Creative Digital City project, which is pegged to start delivering the first services for businesses as early as January 2018.
For more video interviews centered on Mexico, check out the following links.
- Plenumsoft CIO Highlights Educational Impacts on Yucatan IT Industry
- IJALTI Director on Jalisco Tech Talent Development
- Wizeline Co-Founder on Silicon Valley’s Restrictions vs. Mexico’s Potential
- Ex-Director of HP on Passion and Drive of Mexico’s Young Populace
- iTexico Team on The Value of Mexico’s Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Qualtop CEO on Guadalajara’s Strengths and Weaknesses for Software Development