Guadalajara’s richness of IT talent, remarkable scalability, and unique coordination between key local agencies and stakeholders has produced the region’s top performing location, but is it sustainable?
Tackling this topic at Nexus 2018 are Rajeev Gupta, Regional Vice President at TCS Latin America; Frank Langston, Founder of Pay By Group; Raj Mohan, Founder of Presidency Solutions; Angel Bañuelos, President and CEO of Balero; and Kirk Laughlin, Managing Director at Nearshore Americas.
For more on Nexus 2018, check out the links below.
- How Uber Chooses IT Partners Amid Constant Innovation
- Technical Talent Development Strategies in an Evolving Market
- Nexus 2018 Video Interviews: Emerging Solutions for Digital Challenges
- Slideshow: Nexus 2018 Showcases Diversity and Range of Nearshore Expertise
- Nexus 2018 Takeaways: Nearshore’s Adaptability in The Era of Intelligent Automation
- Illuminate Awards 2018: Celebrating the Growth and Adaptation of Nearshore