Speaking at Nexus 2018, Sylvain Kalache, Co-founder of the highly acclaimed Holberton School, explains what it really takes to educate and train a full-stack software engineer, detailing his methods for a comprehensive, co-op driven approach to the conventional notion of a coding school.
For more on Nexus 2018, check out the links below.
- Guadalajara – Uniquely Powerful, But is it Tapped Out?
- How Uber Chooses IT Partners Amid Constant Innovation
- Technical Talent Development Strategies in an Evolving Market
- Nexus 2018 Video Interviews: Emerging Solutions for Digital Challenges
- Slideshow: Nexus 2018 Showcases Diversity and Range of Nearshore Expertise
- Nexus 2018 Takeaways: Nearshore’s Adaptability in The Era of Intelligent Automation
- Illuminate Awards 2018: Celebrating the Growth and Adaptation of Nearshore