The team at Nearshore Americas is excited to announce that Nexus 2019, the premiere conference for the Latin America and Caribbean IT and BPO industry, is returning to New York City in May to mark a very special achievement.
Both Nexus, the main industry forum for Nearshore services, and Nearshore Americas, the leading media channel for the industry, will mark their ten-year anniversaries, and we invite you to join us to celebrate!
“In many ways, New York City is our home, and there’s no better place to be when marking ten years of a deeply rewarding relationship our brands have had across Latin America, the Caribbean and Canada,” says Kirk Laughlin, Nearshore Americas managing director, who helped launch Nearshore Americas in September, 2009.
The conference will be held at the 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, a new eco-chic hotel that sits in the middle of one of the hottest new tech hubs in New York City. The conference will kick-off on May 15th with our annual Nexus awards and Opening Night program, and then the full day of Nexus exhibition and conference activity will take place on May 16th.
Some of the core conference discussion themes for Nexus 2019, include:
• The art and science of large-scale digital transformation
• Robotics Process Automation and real-world implementations
• Building the ‘extended’ digital team for high-performance
• The customer-experience merges with the digital experience
• Geo Selection: Where BPO is alive, well and growing
• The fintech game-changer: AI’s biggest impacts
• South America disruptors: Entrepreneurs driving Nearshore in a new direction
Registration will open in early February, along with speaker announcements and program agenda. In the meantime, organizations seeking to get involved and be part of this very special event should contact Jessica Reyes, marketing director at Nexus, for further information. We hope to see you in Brooklyn for this important occasion!