The Nearshore Americas team is proud to announce our panel of judges for the 2013 edition of the Power 50 Awards.
The Power 50 – the prestigious annual review of the most influential executives in outsourcing in the Americas – is expected to feature many new names and faces, reflecting the wide and deep expansion of Latin America-centric outsourcing.
The judges for the Power 50 also reflect the geographic and professional diversity of the Latin America professional services marketplace.
- Luis Ojeda, head of Deloitte’s Latin America Service Delivery Transformation practice, covering BPO, ITO and shared services. He has worked with corporations and countries to help define and implement outsourcing and shared services strategies, with a particular focus on back-office and IT transformation.
- Gordana Stojkovic is a former top executive with Chile’s CORFO, Chile IT and several other agencies focused on innovation and global services in Latin America and worldwide. She currently serves as a consultant with the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Eric Hochstein is a Chicago-based consultant who has advised government agencies on foreign business attraction and international trade. He represented the Province of Ontario in the United States for Business Attraction between 2003-2010.
- Juan Ruiz Coronado is a Senior Vice President at Citibank focusing on IT strategic sourcing and supplier management, globally. He has specific depth in large scale outsourcing and transformational programs, strategic outsourcing, IT strategy, and IT operations excellence within the financial services and telecommunications.
- Kirk Laughlin is founder and managing director of Nearshore Americas, the preeminent authority on Latin America IT and BPO market trends. Kirk and the Next Coast Media team have been instrumental in bringing worldwide attention to the Nearshore outsourcing sector during the last four years.
Nominations for the Power 50 open on Thursday, November 1 – and remain open until December 15, 2012. The ranking strives to recognize the high-performance achievements of outsourcing professionals across North, Central and South America. The Power 50 welcomes nominations from our readership – there is no cost to participate.
Follow Nearshore Americas for up-to-date information on how to make your nomination for the Power 50 2013!